Department of Genetics
C424 Life Sciences Building
Athens, GA 30602
- Ph.D. student in Bioinformatics, Universtify of Georiga, 2012-Present
- MS in Bioinformatics, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2010-2011
- BS in Biology, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2005-2009
Research and Teaching Positions:
- Graduate Research Assistant, Laboratory of Dr. Jeffrey L. Bennetzen, University of Georgia, Department of Genetics. January 2014-present.
- Shaying Zhao Lab, January 2013 - December 2013.
- IT Analyst at Wika, February 2012 - August 2012.
- Graduate Research Assistant, Dr. John McDonald's Cancer Laboratory, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2010-2011
- Worked in Dr. David LaBorde's group at Emory University and under supervision of Dr. Terry Snell, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2008- 2009
- Comparative genomics, transposable elements and mobile DNA, genome evolution and rearrangement